Monday, September 22, 2008

"Master"pieces

I was so inspired last night, we (the kids) made sticker charts to chart their good behavior & helpfulness. I remember that was how Hannah was potty-trained & she is still very interested in getting them. In fact, she has already earned quite a few & her attitude is amazing. I sure hope this lasts! Josie never took interest in stickers the same way, but as soon as we find her "reward" I am sure she will be just as enthusiastic. Livvy was just looking cute, trying to help.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry they are so small, it just takes years for me to upload them through Blogger, & nearly took as long w/ Photobucket & I had to resize. =P I think my lighting is okay on these pics, but I really really need to work on my skills more. I just seem to do everything else instead.

1 comments:

Chris Huff said...

I need to set up my site to share pictures easier (been needing to do this for awhile). Thanks for sharing your pictures!

I haven't tried it yet, but I read an interesting tip about how to get rid of the shadows often created by your flash (such as the last photo), without buying an external flash. If you take an index card and put it in front of your pop-up flash at a 30-45 degree angle, you can bounce the flash up to the ceiling, and it will bounce back down to light your scene. If/when I try it, I'll show you my results.