Friday, April 24, 2009

Livvy-isms

From the mouth of my beautiful 1 (nearly 2) year old.

*Photobucket


Cup Now! translates into.. If you don't make me something to drink in the next 60 seconds, I will empty your dishwasher & bring you as many dirty cups as I can, until I get you to understand me. (Then, I may or may not spit the contents out of my new cup, all over a piece of furniture, for fun.)

Excuse Me! means.. You are in my way. Move out of whatever comfortable position you are in, or out of whatever path you are taking because I own you.

Sorry! is also known as.. Ooh you got hurt? I wasn't expecting that.

Pretty! (while I am putting on my makeup) can also be translated.. When you are not looking, I am going to take your mascara & brush it on the tv, eat loads of toothpaste, & dip your blush brush in the toilet...but you look great!

My all-time fave:

It's peeing out there! means.. Look at the rain!

That's all I can think of for now. I'll be sure to do this again!

*If you have ever watched the show Lie To Me, can you guess the "look" she is giving me in this picture.

2 comments:

Chris Huff said...

Hey, you stole my idea before I posted it! I'm going to post Amber-isms on my blog soon...I want to get a couple more first, though.

The Coleman Chronicles said...

cute picture-- wow, how they grow up.