Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Been MIA

I guess since I poured my heart out, I just haven't had much to say. Nothing much going on, just staying busy busy. We are awaiting the arrival of my second nephew Cael, so I am on my toes for that (any day now kid! =) The kids have lots of fun Fall stuff going on. Josie & Hannah just began basketball practice, Josie is my passer, Hannah my shooter. I can't wait for the 1st games of the season! Liv is kinda-sorta potty training. She is definitely interested & is successful in going once every other day. It's a great start!

I love that each of my girls are so very different, but I find I have to take a different parenting approach to each one. It's exhausting, to say the least. Many of you all have heard me mention that Hannah has a big ol' attitude, but she is also really lovey & cuddly. Josie is very very stubborn, but she is also hilarious, either way she can make you cry. Liv is the baby, very spoiled, very aggressive, but too cute to be mad at for long. I love them!

Pics tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Coleman Chronicles said...

Glad to see you back in the swing of things. Kids will keep you very busy.

Waiting for the pictures.. Aunt Lisa

kristi said...

Yeah this parenting stuff keeps us busy! Makes ya wonder how moms that work outside the home do it. You will have to tell me how basketball goes with your girls. I am looking forward to sports with my kids.

Erin said...

congrats hun! what a cutie! glad you got to be there and experience that special moment with your lil sis!