Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetie Peetie!

Photobucket

I cannot believe my "Baby Cake" is two!! Yeah, sure she acts 2, terrible, terrible two, but still! This girl is smarter than a whip & boy does she give me a run for my money. If she isn't busy, or if you can't hear her, then you are in for some trouble, b/c she is making it.

Here is a look at her, just two years ago. Born May 15th, 2007 at 4:07p.m. She weighed 6lbs 11oz. & was 18.5inches long.

Photobucket

So tiny, but so sweet!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Alivia!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I cant believe she is two already! Crazy how time flies!! Give her a couple of big ol smooches from Aunt Gina! Love you!

DeAnn said...

Happy Happy happy Birthday Alivia!! Are y'all still heading this way??

kristi said...

she's two? what! No thats not possible! Nope she's still just one and barely walking just like I last saw her. She has not aged a bit, you cannot tell me otherwise!

Happy birthday Alivia!