There are so many thing I could thank God for, but I will start simple.
I am thankful for...
- the children I teach, b/c it is I who learn from them.
- my messy house, b/c it means I have a place to live.
- my fussy children, b/c I gave the gift of life.
- the rainstorm coming for the next few days, b/c HE will be watering my grass!
- my wonderful husband who works for much less than "I" think he deserves.
- cheaper gas prices.
- reconnecting w/ old friends.
- my dysfunctionally functioning family.
- the courage God has afforded me, to do things, I really am scared to.
- God's great and merciful love!
Yes, you! I am thankful to my readers, friend, family, strangers alike. God made you and I want to thank Him so much for allowing you into my life! Have a blessed day!